Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My books-Love Beyond Time

It's Thursday so I'm going to talk about my book Love Beyond Time. It is published with Eirelander Publishing. Actually, its' the first book I ever wrote.

Here is a blurb:

The fight for mankind’s existence begins with…two halves of a perfect whole.

Born one half of a perfect pair, Kal has spent his life believing his other half is gone. But when fate thrusts Isabelle into his arms, he will have no choice but to become the man he was destined to be. That is, if he can battle his own demons first.

Not willing to accept her heritage as an Outsider, Isabelle tries to hide from the truth. But when Kal’s life is on the line, she will have to step forward and embrace her powers or watch everything she has come to love disappear


I hope if you're interested you'll check out Love Beyond TIme!


Best

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment