Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sometimes Its Hard To Come Up With A Blog Post

So, its Wednesday and I'm having some trouble coming up with a Blog Post to write today. Things here are running smoothly, mostly. My husband is away on a business trip. The kids are missing him, a lot. So am I. But we're sticking to our schedule and the kids are in school. I'm still trying to write a chapter that is giving me fits as I pause periodically to edit already contracted works.

I do love my job. Its such a joy to get to do it every day. But, I'm pretty much a normal Mom who spends most of her day trying to get errands done and take care of the children's needs. I just occasionally get to go visit worlds of my own invention and live in it for a while.

What do you do during your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment