Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Blinking twice, she looked down, her whole body deflating as she realized it wasn’t a dream—she was actually covered in fur. How could any of this be happening? Her

moments of lucidity were becoming fewer and fewer and even more frightening were the fact that her memories of her insane times had grown more vague. Now, not only could she not control what she did when the madness overtook her, she also had no recollection of what happened.


Maybe it was a blessing. The things she’d remembered from the earlier episodes had

left her feeling horrified.

16 comments:

  1. Ew, the description of her body deflating made me squirm - and poor her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how panicked she'd be to wake up like that. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her despair is palpable! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. I can't imagine what it must be like.

    Great job Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be horrible not to be able to control your own body. So sorry for her. But great description of her distress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So intense. Wolf's Magic was an amazing read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary and intriguing. Makes me wonder what I would do if I suddenly found I had "powers" or shifted into another creature. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be terrifying! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful six, I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the inner thoughts of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lack of control sounds terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That would be horrifying.You can feel her on the edge of panic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Intense six. Make me wonder what I would do.

    ReplyDelete