Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Print Books

Back when I first started writing, in 2009, a lot of people used to ask me for my books in print. At first, I didn't have any and a lot of readers found that very weird. I don't know that its as strange now. I think that because of Kindle, Nook, and IPAD readers, a lot of people get digital publishing.

But, it is really exciting for me to have a book come out in print, even if sales of print books, for me, tend to be much lower.

So, I thought I'd let you know which books of mine are in print.  They are listed below.

Her Wolf
Summer's Wolf
Wolf Reborn (with Wolf's Valentine in the back of the book)

Eye Contact
Embraced

Initiation
Driven

Banging the Superhero

Love Beyond Time
Love Beyond Sanity
Love Beyond Loyalty
Love Beyond Sight

Holiday Anthology--I'll Be Mated For Christmas

If you're looking for print books of mine, these are the ones that are out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment