Hi everyone. Well, I decided I should actually do a little bit of my 2012 in review because, well, all the cool kids are!
So, lets take a look at some of the things I had go on this both writing and not writing-wise
1. I continued to publish with some great publishers that I LOVE and I added one more to the bunch that I'd not been with before.
2. I moved across the country from New Jersey to Texas. I miss New Jersey, NYC, and the people I left there. But, I love Texas so far and the people here are amazing.
3. I started a weight-loss program that I intend to keep up with in 2013
4. I read a ton of good books
5. I took my kids (and my husband) on a Nickelodeon Cruise. We had a great time. The kids still talk about wanting to go back all the time.
6. I tried to do a lot of things that scare me. Even if they continue to scare me because I think thats what make me continue to move forward. By this, I mean fly, go to the doctor, and not rush from the room every time I see a spider.
Plans for 2013
Who knows? I had no idea I'd be living in Texas now. I hope to keep writing and see where things take me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Make it a healthy and happy one.