Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I had deleted this blog

I deleted this blog. I wasn't really using it which was okay because even when I was no one was visiting it.  It seemed a little bit like speaking out to the universe without anyone listening.  I didn't want to be just another blogger out there with no one paying attention. I had my website and my facebook and twitter accounts. People visit them.  But the blog was pretty dead.  Hence, the deleting. 

But then I found that I kind of missed having a blank page where I could just go and write whatever I thought.  I think the problem might have been that I wasn't really writing what I thought. I was endlessly promoting and trying not to say anything that might be offensive to anyone else. 

No wonder no one visited. 

So, basically I'm going to use this when I have something to say.  And if people don't like it they don't have to read it. 

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment