Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Losing My Mind!

Am I the only parent out there who hates long weekends?

It is 9:11 in the morning here in New Jersey as I write this. My 3 children have, so far today, fought, destroyed their bedroom, had to clean up orange marker off the door to one of their rooms that they colored on last night, peed on the floor--twice (the 2 year old)--eaten breakfast, lost their video games, changed into their Halloween costumes, and made a mess in the basement. And those are just the things that I know about.

Today is Veterans Day and I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to the men and women of our armed forces and their families for the sacrifice they make every day for the safety of our country. You have my most deepest thanks.

It is a long weekend. That means there are 3 days until they go back to school. They were home yesterday too. If only it were possible to take them all on vacation every time they have off. But that isn't a reality.

So I'm losing my mind today and hopefully it will come back at some point. If anyone finds it, let me know.

1 comment: