Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Current Selection of Favorite Television Shows

So, I think by now you all know how much I love to read. I talk about it enough. I love, love, love it. But, I also adore television shows. I thought I would share with you some of them and then you could tell me what your favorite ones are and maybe I'll try them out too.

This is actually based on a series of books I read as a young girl. They were written by someone named LJ Smith. I would say that the series, which I am enjoying, isn't based entirely on the show. It's not exact. Some of the characters have the same names and the premise is similar. But I'm enjoying it all the same. Makes me feel like I'm back to being a teenager.

Okay, True Blood is so good it has to be bad for me. Alexander Skarsgard has become Eric so much that when I read the books now I picture him playing Eric. How am I going to wait until next summer?
This show makes me laugh and laugh. I love the heart of it!


Okay, I'm really obsessed with this. The Walking Dead may be the best show on television.

There are days I get really annoyed that we haven't yet met the mother but the acting is great and when the show is on, its really really on.

Every week this show turns what I think I know about plot on its head and spins it around. Very well done, very well acted.


I think in some ways this is my family. I love it. This show has the potential to make me week and make me laugh. I love it.


Okay, I thought this show was going to be your traditional scary, horror show. It is that and so much more. Psychological. Scary. Awesome.

What do you watch?

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching the current seasons of Castle and Sanctuary, both of which seem intent on killing me with UST, as well as catching up on Eureka. Also enjoying a British show called Death in Paradise.

    Aside from those, I'm eagerly waiting for the Christmas specials of Doctor Who and Warehouse 13.

    ReplyDelete