Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Plot Thickens

I will admit that I had a hard time at the beginning of this work-in-progress. The hero didn't like how he was being portrayed and he's a character that has been in many books before. He is someone I care a great deal about.

But, now it looks like things are really picking up with the story. I'm very hopeful that this will keep up even as I try very hard to figure out how I am going to manage all of this with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I got tested today using an EMG test. I hated the test but it did confirm the diagnosis. I have Carpal Tunnel.

I'm trying very hard to stay positive about all things. Positive thinking and all that. This is not easy for a person who tends to be dark by nature.

Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you do have Carpal Tunnel. Hopefully it can at least be treated.

    Glad to hear you're making headway on your story. :)

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete