Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Too Much To Do

Today, one of my sons is going on a field trip. All of the parents were invited to go and I really wanted to. My mother never missed a field trip when I was growing up. But I can't. Because I have the other two children to pick up from school and the field trip will not return in time for me to do that. I know this isn't that big of a deal but the sad face on my boy when he left for school knowing that I wouldn't be one of the parents on the trip nearly broke my heart.

I thought that putting my third son in nursery school half-days would give me more time but what it has actually done is just given me more time in the car. Still, the socialization is good for him. And he seems to be enjoying it now.

Two of kids have after school activities and I am so busy with them that I can't imagine how it will possibly work when the third one gets started with his own sets of things to do. How will it work?

Oh yeah and then there is writing and promotion of new releases...

1 comment:

  1. I understand the being in the vehicle all the time. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete