Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

I've just created a Blog

Hello everyone.

Rebecca Royce here. And I've just created my very first solo blog.
I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with it but I can tell you what I'm not going to do with it. I'm not going to blog on Tuesdays. Want to know why? Because every Tuesday I blog here: Paranormal Romantics. I don't think I'm going to keep any set schedule either for a while.

Some days I might blog twice a day and then go three or four days without blogging at all. At least while I'm figuring out whether or not I like doing this at all.

So, let me introduce myself, shall I?
My name is Rebecca Royce and I am a Paranormal/Fantasy/Science Fiction Romance novelist. So far, I have books published with Liquid Silver Books , Eirelander Publishing, and pretty soon I will have one coming out with Noble Romance Publishing.

If you'd like to hear about any of my work all of my information can be found on my website, which is www.rebeccaroyce.com

Today, I suppose I will leave it at this and be back tomorrow, maybe to talk about things that don't have anything to do with writing. Or maybe they will. Who knows? ::Shrugs Shoulders::


5 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca, Nice blog spot. I also write. I am currently doing a blog saga online...paranormal subject matter. It's great to see new blogs. I look forward to reading your posts and supporting your efforts.
    Thank You Friend!
    S.K.Delph
    http://skdelph.blog.com/2009/10/23/craving-desire/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by S.K. I'm going to go check out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca. I don't know if I could handle blogging more than about once a week. LOL. As it is, I tend to alternate Thursdays between Lady Scribes and my personal blog. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking it out Cat! We'll see how much I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how you manage to blog more than once a week. I cannot even manage 1 post!

    Looking forward to catching you here, girl.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete