Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Moving

So. my house has been on the market for a little over a week now.  For Sale.  I hate it.  First of all, I have a certain amount of anxiety about making this move. I'm excited about it. Really excited. But, I'm comfortable here. I have friends and a routine. The children have doctors that I already trust.  I know all of these are not unsurmountable issues.  I'll work it all out. And all of the reasons to move are so wonderful that I really am excited to do so.

But the walking through my current house. And what the buyers think and want...its frustrating to me in a way that it shouldn't be.

You see I spent a lot of time working on this house. Getting it to where it is now and hearing that someone doesn't like something about it?  Its hard.  I have to get my kids and my dogs out every time a buyer wants to take a look.

I realize I'm whining.  Forgive me.  Soon this will all be behind me and, I know, it will all be worth it.  But in the mean time,  it turns out I'm not that good at selling a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment