Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

More Snow Is On Its Way

Don't worry people! The large amount of snow that has been accumulating outside is not going to go away anytime soon. Now, we have more coming.

Oh. Sigh.

I have really had enough.

The glare off the snow is giving my husband a constant headache and the 5 AM calls from the school to cancel or delay the next day is going to make me crazy.

We could conceivably have months and months of this left.

I'm sorry to vent.

How are all of you?

2 comments:

  1. NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! I do not believe you. The sun is brightly shining. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE. It's a day away from February. OTOH, maybe if the sun goes away the damn Groundhog won't see his shadow. And spring will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lets hope that. Lets hope the Groundhog doesn't see his shadow!! That would be awesome. Spring. Come Spring!

    ReplyDelete