Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

How Much is Too Much?

Right now, I am currently writing four series. One of them has two books left in it (Westervelt). One of them has three books to go. (Warrior). One of them has six books (Outsiders) and one has an indefinite amount (Conditioned.)

What is my problem, you might ask? My muse always wants to be writing all of them at the same time. Realistically, this doesn't work for me. I have to concentrate on one thing at a time or everything goes askew. Its just too much for me to handle that degree of focus.

How about all of you? If you write, can you write more than one thing at a time? Can you read more than one book?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot read more than one fictional book at a time. But if I need to read a research book for Chemistry then I can read that at the same time as a book for pleasure. But since I can read a long novel in less than 2 hours it works for me.

    As for writing - I can write up to two series at a time. But that is only if I am in the middle of them. I cannot start two new books at the same time or I will get really confused.

    ReplyDelete