Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

From my family to yours...

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving I wish you a happy and healthy one. If you're not, I wish you a wonderful day doing whatever you are doing today!

Its been quite a year for me, a big cross country move took up most of my time but now we are settled and very happy here in Texas.  (Even if I still miss my friends and family a lot!)

I appreciate the letters you send me letting me know that you enjoy my writing. I'm grateful for every one.

Right now, I am working on 3 different projects.  The next in my YA series The Warrior, the last Westervelt book, and a story I'm writing for a multi-authored series that I've just started.

I'm a really lucky woman.

Hugs to all of you.


RR

No comments:

Post a Comment