Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ugh

I arrived home yesterday after having a wonderful time in Louisiana with my husband at a wedding to find that my children were not feeling well. Three weeks ago, my middle son caught--again--strep throat at his nursery school. It promptly made its way around the house with my oldest and youngest sons catching the dreaded infection. Then again last week, he caught it again. So, of course, now it looks like they've both caught it again. We have a nine-thirty AM doctors appointment to determine if they have strep so I'll let you know.

Nothing in the world like getting off an airplane to a house full of fever and strep throat. Hope your Monday is better than mine.

2 comments:

  1. 2 of my 4 kids are sick as well...when it begins to spread amongst them, I take chlorox wipes and start wiping down all of the door handles, light switches and all commonly touched stuff! Don't forget the refridgerator! :) Hope they're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on the fridge Kathleen. I wouldn't have thought of that one!

    ReplyDelete