Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

I Finished

I finished my Work In Progress. Well, the new writing anyway. What will I do now? Several chapters from the work are in the hands of my writing partner (who also writes YA and is incredibly super talented) and when she's had a chance to point out to me all the things I can't see in my own writing (thank goodness) then I will take the work and do one large edit. When that is finished I may or may not send the book out to another author friend who can Beta read it for me. At that point, when its gotten the 'go ahead' I will submit the work to the publisher for consideration.

Its a long process but it works for me.

In the meantime, I have new writing to do on the next Westervelt Wolves book.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first draft! It's always a good feeling. Now comes the hard work, at least, I find the revising and editing much harder then just pure writing.

    ReplyDelete