Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well, the hubby and I are back from our vacation. We went to Miami, well specifically Key Biscayne, and sat on the beach or the pool for a week. I feel rested and revitalized. Its a nice feeling. How long do you think it will last? I have to go to the dentist tomorrow so maybe five minutes.

I always come back to a super-duper organized house. My Mom, who is so wonderful to keep the kids for me when I'm out of town, is much more put together than I am. Things that I didn't even notice were wrong with the house are fixed when I come home. Its such a treat. The kids are always well taken care of and happy. Its such a gift. Thank you Mom and Dad and thank you to my mother in law who sleeps over too and helps as well. Hubby and I are so grateful.

I'm jonesing to write so lets see how much I can get done this week.

How are all of you?

1 comment: