Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lunch

Hello everyone,
Sorry to be getting such a late start today. My oldest son's school had a delayed opening because of the crazy storm and then it was my turn today to act as one of the lunch moms. We passed out food that the parents' had ordered for their children.

When I was a kid, I remember it being ziti and chicken nuggets. Now? Today, I passed out California Rolls, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Fried Rice, and Steamed Dumplings. Everyone had a slightly different order. Some kids got the fruit cup, others didn't. Some kids got the edamame, others didn't. Some kids had chocolate milk, others didn't. This was quite a process and the women who organizes the whole thing is to be commended! All I did was help. But sheesh.

How things have changed!

Made me feel old!!!

Best
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment