Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

Well, in honor of Halloween I am posting some of my creepiest writing yet in my Young Adult Series for Six Sentence Sunday. You can find the rest of the fabulous entries here.

Dragging me by my arm, he shoved me forward through the hall I’d tried to run down. I didn’t try to get out of his grip. It would be fruitless. Unlike my Undead captors, this wolf wasn’t going to be easily tricked. I tried to swallow my fear away and only managed to make myself want to cry. For all my gumption, I was still just sixteen years old. Wasn’t it possible I could live a life where that could occasionally mean I didn’t have to go through times like this?

Happy Halloween!!


11 comments:

  1. very creepy indeed! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. Undead captors, a wolf shoving her through the halls. I'm guessing she's in high school, right?

    Great stuff! Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undead captors and wolves at 16... that girl needs a break ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 16...yes the girl needs a break! Poor thing!! Great snippet, Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Rebecca keep it up, we love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad that I want to know more about the wolf?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Undead captors and the 16 year old angst!

    ReplyDelete