Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!


So first of all, let me thank Lyn Midnight for nominating me and my little blog here for this lovely award!! Thank you Lyn!! I really appreciate it. If you are not following her, well you should be. You can find her blog here. Its really cool! I highly, highly recommend it. She just rocks!! You can find her on twitter. She is: . Check her out!!

Anyway, the rules of this award are as follows:

1. Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You. --I have done this. Thank you again Lyn! She is linked above but just in case here she is again.

2. Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself. --Look Below

3. Pass the Award on to 15 deserving blog buddies.---15 seems like a lot. I will do my best.

4. Contact those buddies to let them know. ---Okay, will do.

_______________________________________________________

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall. Like it now, hated it as a teenager. Imagine, all the boys were five feet tall.

2. I hace broken my left foot. I walk around all day in this huge black boot. The whole world can hear me coming.

3. I have 3 children. All boys. Hence the problem with the broken foot.

4. I am absolutely obsessed with the A & E Pride and Prejudice. The old one. With Collin Firth. Oh my god. Love it.

5. I reread Lora Leigh's breed books when I need comfort food for my brain

6. I'm a worrier. I worry about everything. I'm worrying about this post right now.

7. I love Broadway shows and I think The Book of Mormon may be the best show I've ever seen.

_____________________________________

And my 15 winners are.










10. Liia Ann White http://www.liia-ann.com/






That is 15!! Enjoy!! I do!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rebecca!

    I don't know which I love more--P&P or Colin Firth. When they came together *happy sigh* there is nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rebecca! I am touched that you thought of me.

    And I'm so jealous of your beautiful, wonderful height. I always wanted to be tall. Good thing they make platform shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5'10" omg you're an Amazon! Just kidding. But I will say, if I stood next to you, I'd look like a Hobbit. LOL

    I'm with you on Colin Firth and the A&E version of P & P. Love em both.

    Thanks for the nom, hon! You're too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rebecca! I hope your foot heals soon and you are able to chase your boys again. :)

    I worry too. I'm worried now about finding people to give this award to. :)

    Thanks again, you're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca. I'm a worrier too so I can relate to hang-wringing and angst.

    Thanks for the nomination, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous I've your 5 foot 10!! I'd love to be taller.
    I've been 5'6 since I was 12.. Went from being the tallest to the shortest within a couple of years haha

    ReplyDelete