For me, it's not summer unless...
1. My mother makes her Mexican Bean Dip.
2. The Children Play in their blow up pool in the backyard
3. Dear Husband pulls out the Grill
4. The timing and quality of the outdoor sprinklers are adjusted about 100 times
5. My parents sit together on their porch with the fans on as they read together.
6. The yellow camp buses buzz around our town picking up the kids and dropping them off
7. I worry about putting on a bathing suit
8. The kids smell like sunblock
9. I have to plan birthday parties
10. Nora Roberts releases a suspense novel
How about you? What means summer to you?