Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Am I a Junkie?

So, I will admit it. I was absolutely, without a doubt addicted to the television show Lost when it was on. I watched in awe as the show wrapped up and I still think about it now when I'm looking for something to put on at night.

However, recently, I've been wondering if my need for Lost will be filled with a new television show called The Event. Have you seen this show? Its exactly the same format as Lost, it ends every episode deeper in conspiracy with more questions and less answers. I am getting hooked. Only this time I am on my own with it because DH hasn't gotten hooked on the show. He's not as taken with it as I am.

Is anyone else out there watching it? Anyone else want to help me feed my addiction for science fiction suspense television?

No comments:

Post a Comment