Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After...

Well, the turkey has been eaten, the pie consumed, and my husband is sick with a sore throat, a stuffy nose, and an upset stomach. What does that mean for me? It's going to be a long day with the kids stuck inside because of the cold, nasty weather we're having.

The kids are uber-upset. They had wanted to go see Tangled today and to spend the day with some of their friends this afternoon. None of that is going to happen, unfortunately, and the only person in the world they can think to blame is me. That's okay, I suppose it is my job to take blame for the world going awry for them. They don't really understand the concept yet that Mommy doesn't control everything that happens around them.

I wish that I did.

Anyway, for those of you that will be getting out of the house today, I wish you a Great Black Friday!

Best to you
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment