Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

As the leaves change...

As the leaves change this year, I am finding it harder and harder to get up early. The warmth of the covers, made even warmer by the presence of my husband's body heat on the other side of the bed, are such an enticement to stay right where I am and not face the day ahead.

But there are lunches to be made, children to be dropped off, and a baby to be played with. Also, I have two works in progress I would really love to finish. Oh, and I need to check my e-mail a million times a day to see if a submission I made is accepted.

So, I managed to get myself moving and I hope all of you have too. Have a wonderful, light filled day! And if the leaves are changing where you are then I hope you stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! With the colder weather here, I also have the urge to eat more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its 85 degrees here and I would DIE to have some of your cooling weather. Who knew that sunshine could actually get boring? And I have the opposite problem, The blaring sun and blue skies beckon, rather, force me to get my kids outside to seize the day, when often I would rather watch DVDs on their chocolate stained sofa and drink tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Wish we were out there with you or you were here with us!

    ReplyDelete