Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

Six Sentence Sunday...

Here is this week's installment of Six Sentence Sunday. It is from Driven, the second book I am writing in my YA series.


But the Vampire who approached me made me lose my breath. I blinked a few times to make sure I saw it correctly. I’d have to be blind not to, since it carried one of the small lights the Warriors always had on. It illuminated the night around us like a beacon of death.

How long since I’d last seen its clothes? Simple, yet always clean. Brown pants, grey sweatshirt, brown shoes. How long since I’d last heard it utter my name in the way only he had been able to?

14 comments:

  1. Ooo, very, very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I wish I had more to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shivers. Spooky...and yet...kinda sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apprehensions--is she scared or attracted or both? Wonderful confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the description and the way it draws the reader in. Can't wait to read more from this wip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great story...something to really be proud in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the voice here. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you totally set the scene where I am enthralled wondering what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But...but...but what happens next?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like not knowing if she's scared or turned on. I want to see more

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I'm ready to find out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've excited for this series to release...very very good, Rebecca!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh...wringing hands in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete