Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missing the hero...

For a large portion of the book I am currently writing, which happens to be the second book in my YA series, the hero from the first book has been missing. There are a lot of reasons for this. I'm not going to really explain why. If you read Book 1 when it releases, it will be clear why that it is.

But I miss him.

Does that ever happen to you? Do you get addicted to your characters?

As for me, don't worry. He's coming back and I'm thrilled about it.

2 comments:

  1. I do miss characters. I have wrote three books in a series, but I have gone back to the first for editing and revisions, but I do miss characters that I introduced in the second and third whom aren't in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, glad to know i'm not alone. LOL

    ReplyDelete